Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Freshwater Flounder
3,840 Posts
Not surprised.

I think also there's some evidence the sale of that Trump's Palm Beach property in 2008 to a Russian with Russian mafia connections was a favor to Trump so he could pay off a debt to Deutsche Bank ... as well as maybe a money-laundering and tax dodge for the Russians. I don't quickly buy into conspiracy theories ... but there's a quite a bit of smoke on that one I think.

I wonder sometimes how much money Trump really has ... I mean money that he can personally put his hands on if needed. I'm thinking his cash position might have gotten kinda thin in certain years ... thin for a supposed multi-billionaire anyway. Sure like to see them tax returns .... and not just the last year or two, but going all the way back to 1990 or so.

It' going to be interesting to see what Feebs turning over rocks with that Bayrock outfit is going to turn up ... that is if the inquiry doesn't get hampered by politics.

Hey, BB. Didja see the Netflix documentary on Roger Stone?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Not surprised.

I think also there's some evidence the sale of that Trump's Palm Beach property in 2008 to a Russian with Russian mafia connections was a favor to Trump so he could pay off a debt to Deutsche Bank ... as well as maybe a money-laundering and tax dodge for the Russians. I don't quickly buy into conspiracy theories ... but there's a quite a bit of smoke on that one I think.

I wonder sometimes how much money Trump really has ... I mean money that he can personally put his hands on if needed. I'm thinking his cash position might have gotten kinda thin in certain years ... thin for a supposed multi-billionaire anyway. Sure like to see them tax returns .... and not just the last year or two, but going all the way back to 1990 or so.

It' going to be interesting to see what Feebs turning over rocks with that Bayrock outfit is going to turn up ... that is if the inquiry doesn't get hampered by politics.

I made a post about trump's ties to the Russian oligarch.

Roger Stone the "pay to play" political consultant? Nope, is it good? I saw a commercial with Brad Pitt in a new netflix series. Same one?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So tell me, just what do y'all think is gonna happen if he sold some property in Russia 10 years ago?

Kinda stretching aren't ya?
Trump or Manafort? If Trump, it means he lied again!

Its starting to look like Trump was cash strapped, banks would not lend him money after 6 bankruptcies and he borrowed from Russia.

Trump recently said he will release his tax returns after he leaves office. I guess he is a liar? He didnt say that on the campaign trail. Trump is clearly hiding something.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jlw, reading the postings from these two on President Trump brings this to mind,

View attachment 907289
LOL, I think I use a logical approach when discussing trump.

I think you are confused, your meme is probably for people who said Obama didnt go to Harvard, is a gay Muslim antichrist and his wife is a tranny. It takes a Mensa candidate to come up with these politically driven gems.

Dead, can you look at trump objectively? It seems like trump can do or say anything and you will never call him out for his buffoon like behavior. Is there anything trump has dome or said in the last two years that you thought was wrong or is he squeaky clean and the best POTUS you have ever seen?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Wow, your class or lack of, shines bright for all to see on PFF.

You call our former first lady and her teenage daughter a monkey? You obviously understand that's racists to black folks, but you have no problem with it.

Im betting you probably would not use these racists, childish slurs in the company of the people you obviously dont like.

Were you born into a family who thinks like you? Im curious if your racism was passed down to you as a kid or was it a learned trait?

I feel sorry for you. :yes:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Not surprised.

BB#2 has arrived.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
LOL, I think I use a logical approach when discussing trump.

I think you are confused, your meme is probably for people who said Obama didnt go to Harvard, is a gay Muslim antichrist and his wife is a tranny. It takes a Mensa candidate to come up with these politically driven gems.

Dead, can you look at trump objectively? It seems like trump can do or say anything and you will never call him out for his buffoon like behavior. Is there anything trump has dome or said in the last two years that you thought was wrong or is he squeaky clean and the best POTUS you have ever seen?
I think you just proved the point of the post immediately above your reply.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts