Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I need a new roof per insurance and yadda yadda.
I’ve had a few bids, but seems like nobody wants to follow up.
Who do you recommend? Mine is like a 2 and A half on 12, I only had one bid day they may have to do modified roofing. But would give me an answer next week. They came out Saturday

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ll try them tomorrow, also I know everyone is busy. I do electrical and we are probably about a month out. But if ya can’t follow up why come out and bid?

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
DAC just did mine and I was very pleased. I had 4 companies come out to bid and never could get 2 of them to come back with a bid. The other company that was recommended on this site was $4k higher than DAC.

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hahah hook, I know we have a builder trying to do 200 houses this year. They are all basically pre sold

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So if any of y’all need a roof, I recommend Frank aka ( boardfeet). Great guy and crew, he did what he said he was going to do and on time as he said. I had 3 or 4 other roofers come out, gave a bid but wouldn’t return a call. I prefer texting and Frank always answered my text if I had a question.!

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
I do not do it personally. We have three crews.
They are awesome roofers and we use 30 year Certainteed algae resistant architectural shingles.
we take care of all permits, etc.
Please let me know if you need any roof quotes.
We are CGC, we build custom homes and do roof as a side game.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts