Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took my daughter's mustang power wheels and upgraded it a bit Dad style.
Put blue led lights under it on a toggle switch and some blue led bulbs in the headlights. Also put bright LED lights where the fog lights would go along with LED taillights on a different toggle switch.
She is about to be 5 soon, so the next upgrade will be 12 volt to 24 volt conversion. I already bought the digital voltage regulator with a dial and a mini LCD screen and plan to use 18ah motor cycle batteries that I usually use for my deepdrop reels.

Let me know what you guys think and possibly some other suggestions. Also post some pictures of some that you may have upgraded.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,635 Posts
Alot of work on a power wheels, she'll LOVE it.....cool as all get out!

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Let me lnow when you convert to 24v. I could use some details. My daughters 4 wheeler is getting to alow for her now, lol. Going to need new rear tires soon as much as she has rode it in 2 years, lol. Time for an upgrade

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
The only problem that I see is that is a Mustang! Ha! Otherwise that’s pretty ba. What goes into the 24v conversion, just the battery??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
The only problem that I see is that is a Mustang!
See You are Soooo living in the past....Coyotes are Whipping LS's all day Long...

Nice Job on the lighting :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts