Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is one of those women who mentions something she wants done daily until you do it. Well she wanted new flooring in the bedrooms so I talked with my neighbor who agreed to install it. Went to Lowes and decided on a quality vinyl plank. I have a corporate credit card from Lowes and it was a time when you get a 10% discount. Then the rep mentioned their QSP Program. If you buy over $1500 in merchandise you can submit a bid and Lowes will return with an offer. We did so and they came back with 30% off, but he said I couldn't use this discount and my credit card discount. So I thought I was going to lose 10% to get 30%. When I paid with my CC to my surprise I got both discounts. The flooring ended up costing me less than $2 per foot. If you have a corporate account and make a large purchase make sure you ask about QSP.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
You don’t have to have a commer account to get a QSP at Lowe’s. Quote Support Program is available to anyone with a purchase over $1500.00. You have to ask though. I worked there for four years.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't know that. I thought they made me aware because of my corporate account. I suggest anyone who makes a large purchase to inquire.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Yeah every time I do fencing or deck work I make sure to get the total to $1,500. I've been know to throw in a power tool just to get the total up (but the big discount is on building materials not tools and such).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts