Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Bullshark hit the water with big expectations this morning. At about 7:15 we had a group of 20 or so Ringers give us a real hard look then opted for 75 yards behind the decoys. Oh well, thats duckhunting for ya!At about 8:00 a pair of Buffelheads came in and decided they wanted to stick around. Could have been worse but it could of been better. All in all a good first hunt!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sure wish the drake would have been in full plume instead of what it was. Oh well .....next time!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Congrats.... Thats great work... Sure hope the birds you have been seeing come back soon. Good luck on your next trip. We are headed to the big water in the morning.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good luck to you as well. Hope those 25 mph winds they are calling for don't make the big water to crazy for you fellas. Sunday will be the big water day for me only calling for 16mph winds!

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
I had a great time yesterday. It looks like my little green boat is going to get a makeover. I am ready to go again thank you.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bullshark (1/16/2010)I had a great time yesterday. It looks like my little green boat is going to get a makeover. I am ready to go again thank you.

Anytime Man, glad it worked out where you got you're first duck.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
congrats, i am going tomorrow. i have been wathing ducks while in the treesatnd for a few days and it is time for some pay back....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey devil dog, Glad I saw you at Hardee's. Nice looking buffies. Should have gone out today, But work called and got a new pup. Give me a shout I hunt about anytime

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
pintails82 (1/16/2010)Hey devil dog, Glad I saw you at Hardee's. Nice looking buffies. Should have gone out today, But work called and got a new pup. Give me a shout I hunt about anytime
That was me at Hardee's. It was nice to meet you. We are going to give the place you told me a try Tue or Wed next week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts