Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Skip, Terry and my son John headed out in bumpy seas to catch some AJ's. Only got two, but one was 2 inches too small, but Mingo were abundant and we loaded up on our 40 and one Trigger hit the cooler. Seas calmed down and it turned out to be a great day on the ole Gulf of Mexico. Life is good! Cheers..........

·
Premium Member
10,911 Posts
Right on. I’ll take the mingos over the jacks any day. Nice box of supper.

Reactions: jgraham154

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
as always, y'all sure can catch mingos. that's not natty lite they're drinking, is it?
jack

Reactions: lastcast

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Forgot to mention we caught many snapper and put them back to catch next month. Also didn't post Terry's AJ.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Of course Jack................we call it "Boat Beer" and we consume fair amounts like you do! :p
yep, i would drink natty while i'm sleeping if i could get somebody to hold the can. lol.
jack

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yep, i would drink natty while i'm sleeping if i could get somebody to hold the can. lol.
jack
Jack, years ago an ole Army buddy from Arizona came down to fish with us and he had some expensive beer, don't remember the name, but he looked at our cheap Natty lite and made a comment; you guys are just drinking "boat beer" and it stuck and we have been calling it that since. He made fun of our beer, but when his little 6 pack ran out he gladly accepted our boat beer............good ole times!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
yep, when i first met y'all at sherman cove, i knew y'all were my kinda people...toasting sunrise with a natty lite. lol.
jack

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
yep, when i first met y'all at sherman cove, i knew y'all were my kinda people...toasting sunrise with a natty lite. lol.
jack
To keep the etiquette correct, if it's before 6 am they're called "cold snacks" as the great diversion. Don't want the "can't believe you drink on your boat" types having a conniption fit if ya' know what I mean.

Reactions: jack2

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
To keep the etiquette correct, if it's before 6 am they're called "cold snacks" as the great diversion. Don't want the "can't believe you drink on your boat" types having a conniption fit if ya' know what I mean.
if 6am is sunrise, then that is the time to toast. usually when we're headin out and the big red ball slowly comes up, ahhh, that is beautiful. beautiful sunrise, fishing with friends, and a natty lite. what could be any better?
jack

Reactions: jwilson1978

·
Registered
237 Posts
if 6am is sunrise, then that is the time to toast. usually when we're headin out and the big red ball slowly comes up, ahhh, that is beautiful. beautiful sunrise, fishing with friends, and a natty lite. what could be any better?
jack
if your friends were women and clothes were optional (just saying you ask)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
lol, wilson. that would really be paradise. lol.

jack

Reactions: jwilson1978

·
Registered
4,296 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
lol^^^^^^^^^^ jealous?
jack

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
This is about five minutes from the cutoff of the Cold Snack vernacular to the Natty lite vernacular Jack, have to keep up the appearance's don't ya know.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Have you seen Jacks old avatar?
yes had been in them myself the night i notice it and to
Have you seen Jacks old avatar?
yes i had been in them the night i seen he had changed it thought some one had taken over his acc got pissed of for a min then figured out he had just changed his avatar then I just wanted some of those damn shrimp

1 - 20 of 21 Posts