Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one makes the paying players at Miami look tame! And the new team to shake the foundation of college football is............. Wait for it................ Yes it's Miami again!!!!!!!!!!! ding ding ding ding...... It seems very soon a story will break that Miami coaches and players have been involved with bookies in point shaving. Awesome. They just talked about it on Miami sports radio. Awesome..... Atleast I know why we have sucked so bad and couldn't put teams away in years.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
LOL... wow. i know the ncaa doesn't wanna do the "death penalty" thing anymore after the SMU ordeal. but miami's not helping themselves out. as far as benefits for players - yes, it's against the rules, everyone knows that, and everyone knows it happens. to some extent i understand why it happens and don't have a problem with it in a lot of cases. that booster got a little out of control, but still. this is whole different level in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gotta Link? Seen where you heard it on the radio but have you seen anything online?
No. Gino was doing an interview with a syndicated guy who does a show with that NBA ref that got caught betting on games he worked. Tim something. They tell gamblers who to bet on. He is also in the radio down here. He said it will come out in the next few weeks. I checked his site dannybwins.com and it says nothing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts