Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! its a cold one again this morning! Not sure who all has to leave the house real early but it always seems to dip a touch bit colder just before sunup! Hope everyone has a great day!

God Bless

Chris

·
Registered
0 Posts
The world of the Snowbird has been turned on its head.

I would like to thank everyone down south for sharing our global warming (climate change). If I were you,

I do believe that I would be giving Al Gore (creator of the Internet) a piece of my mind.

Saw an ice sculpture of Al Gore on the web this morning!

Seriously though, hope everyone is covering as much of your semi and tropical foliage as possible! A one

time shot of 32 degrees won't cause too much damage, but this prolonged below 32 degree temperatures

is going to be tough.

Hang in there, warm blue skies are on the way.

We are looking for an above freezing temperature by the middle of next week. It will be good for the head.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">I heard 23 degrees on the radio coming to work at 7:15 but my car read 26. Either way definitely cold and I?ve already lost several plants. Can?t warm up quick enough for me.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
I don't buy or plant any plants unless they say they can handle the cold down to at least 20 degrees! Keeps me from having to worry about covering them up. If they die I just plant something tougher there the next time! Warm up in store for us next week after a brutal weekend!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts