Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Saturday, December 7,will be the annual Celebration of the end of H season. AKA Gumbo party. Please join me as usual. No real invitations go out and people just show up on the first Sat in Dec. I think this is the 16th year??? starting at 3. Bring you own drinks and a side/appetizer if you desire. I will have 2 gumbos: seafood and turkey/sausage. This has always been an open invite to PFF and will meet many that I do not know. It is always great to find new friends!! 1676 College Pkway Gulf Breeze or call me at 850-207-0933. See ya Sat!! Lane:chef::chef::chef:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I always post about Veteran's Day and thought I did....On my-- getting older. For those "ole timers" you know the drill. Those that are new or just never participated, please consider y'all invited!! As Jimmy Buffett would say, "I will always play for Gumbo!"

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kahala Boy: YEA!!! I've missed y'all. See ya next year!

Sorry about the limited pics! The older I get....the less pics I take! This was a huge event with record numbers of attendees..100?. No drama....nothing broken...just a great time with friends AND it was great seeing "ole" friends!! Missed a few west-siders but next year!!! And some leftovers even fed others on Sunday...thanks Jeff! Thanks to all for helping clean up especially B.T. as always! This started long ago and is still hanging on!!!:thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts