Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Logan got home and before the rain started he dry ran it...Had to do a little minor adjustment of the outer holders but it's all good now and can be glued down tomorrow! Yeah, I gotta do more leashes now too....Then we gotta get some good weather to try em out!!!

·
Super Moderator
27,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
You making the leashes outta weedeater wire?
I tried that and didn't like the outcome, not sure ifin I didn't use weedeater line big enough. I got these clips from Lowes and just used some paracord. I'm gonna buy a better leash from Randy just fer the paddles though!

:thumbsup:

·
central florida refugee
571 Posts
i seen a video where a guy made leashes out of old coil house phone cord from the dollar store................just a thought for ya ima give it a shot soon n see how i like em

·
Super Moderator
27,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
i seen a video where a guy made leashes out of old coil house phone cord from the dollar store................just a thought for ya ima give it a shot soon n see how i like em
That's a purty good Idea....you could probably use 1 cord and get 2 leashes!:thumbsup: I watched a DIY on yak stuff and a guy made a anchor trolley with cat cable fer the lines.....Youtube is full of good stuff and laughable stuff!!!

·
Super Moderator
27,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hahaha Scott, you have one more then me!!!!! Back to building another un!!! hahahaha Looks good!!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts

I added a lil twist to the ones I've been making. I wrapped the fluorocarbon around a broomstick handle and heated it with a heat gun. You can buy the line and terminal tackle to make 20 lanyards 5' long for about $30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I added a lil twist to the ones I've been making. I wrapped the fluorocarbon around a broomstick handle and heated it with a heat gun. You can buy the line and terminal tackle to make 20 lanyards 5' long for about $30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did the same concept, except with weedeater wire. Worked flawlessly when i rolled last week lol.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts