Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
sealark (3/31/2010)Scott, I will be going through the pass in the morning, How about you? Do you need thenumbers for it?:doh
Don't need numbers Ron!!!! I have extensivly studied all charts and do not need any Visual Reference to Channels, exclusion areas, wrecks etc..... :doh

Did the Mass Bouy get moved? LAST WEEK when I went OUT THE PASS, (Ron, I think you were sitting on your sailor butt when I put in :moon)

·
Registered
9,242 Posts
Run Dover

Did the Mass Bouy get moved? LAST WEEK when I went OUT THE PASS, (Ron, I think you were sitting on your sailor butt when I put in :moon)

Scott, you are indeed a good sport about the ribbing. However Your above quote just proved my point...would you like the numbers for the Mass buoy:doh:doh:doh

I will stop poking fun at U for a while as it's getting tooo easy and we have derailed this thread wayto much. :grouphug

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
sealark (4/1/2010)
Run Dover

Scott, you are indeed a good sport about the ribbing. However Your above quote just proved my point...would you like the numbers for the Mass buoy:doh:doh:doh

I will stop poking fun at U for a while as it's getting tooo easy and we have derailed this thread wayto much. :grouphug
I don't mind the derailing of the thread... I got the info. I needed and this is a much better read than anchor rope anyway. Nothing better than some light hearted trash talk.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts