Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,135 Posts
COOL PICTURE!!!

I've wondered if it would be worth scouting for cobia. But the cost of civil aviation has gotten crazy expensive.

A gallon of AVGAS (and I don't know anything about how refined it is) is $4.69 a gallon today. MOST of that (75% ???) is taxes I think.

Jim

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
great view....just look at all those pompanoholes there...is this opal beach? and is thata sand flea bottom left corner?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is opal beach looking east. I mainly did loops from portofino to navarre beach. Couldn't spot a thing. I've got more pics but they're on a roll of film now. This was taken from my phone.

And you are correct Jim. It's 4.69 for a gallon of gas. Expensive but I enjoy it!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Damn.. I see 8 cobia, 2 mako and 21 pink snapper in the picture.. let me go with you next time and I'll show them to you/ :letsdrink

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bonsaifishrman (4/3/2010)You got a picture of me paddling my butt off at Navarre pier that same morning. Were you up there when the chopper went down the beach going west?
Yep, I saw the helicopter. I believe another cessna was just above him too. He was just off my 10 o'clock when I saw him.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I spent 14 hours in a helicopter photographing boats between gulf shores and destin this weekend and only saw a few cobia.. i expected to see alot more of em...did seean ocean sunfish really close th the shore.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts