Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooo the thread asking who is your favorite guitarist reminded me of an item that I need to get rid of. Three years ago, a friend of mine inspired me by his ability to play the guitar. In turn, I went out and bought a brand new Alvarez RD20S acoustic guitar thinking that I'd slowly but surely learn how to play. Anywho, three years passes by and I've yet to pick it up!

The sale also includes a really nice Gator Case w/ soft liner, digital tuner, and spare Elixir strings, and the guitar stand. Asking $250 OBO for everything.

From Alvarez's website:<DIV id=p_intro>The mahogany RD20S Dreadnought features a solid Sitka Spruce top, with a high-quality rosewood fingerboard. The RD20S is an exceptional choice for a student?s first guitar.</DIV></DIV><TABLE style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 10px" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=233><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Body Style: </TD><TD vAlign=top width=81>Dreadnought </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Back:</TD><TD vAlign=top>Mahogany </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Top: </TD><TD vAlign=top>Solid Sitka Spruce </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Fingerboard: </TD><TD vAlign=top>Rosewood </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Fingerboard Inlay: </TD><TD vAlign=top>Dots </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Bridge: </TD><TD vAlign=top>Rosewood </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Body Binding: </TD><TD vAlign=top>Multiple </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Soundhole Rosette: </TD><TD vAlign=top>Acrylic Pearl </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Tuning Machines: </TD><TD vAlign=top>Chrome Die Cast </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Finish: </TD><TD vAlign=top>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Electronics: </TD><TD vAlign=top>Optional </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Left Available: </TD><TD vAlign=top>Yes </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</DIV>

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<span style="text-decoration: underline;">Retail Prices:
Alvarez RD20S - $259.99
Gator case - $100+
Guitar Stand - $12.99
Tuner - $20.00
Elixir Strings - $12.99

Total Retail Price: $405.97
Your Price: $250.00

Shoot me an e-mail if you're interested. All items are in MINT condition and have never been used.</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts