Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 Magic Tilt Trailer. 22+ Ft 6000 lb, tandem axle, disc brakes on front axle. Excellant conditions. $2000 850-936-9659

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trailer is at my shop in Navarre. It is four years and been in the water once. Tires, brakes springs are in excellant shape. New tongue jack. it has sat outside all the time so it is a little dirty, can easily be cleaned up. Very minor surface rust on springs.

·
Banned
464 Posts
I am looking to replace my current dual axle roller trailer (tired of replacing the pins and rollers and washers). I have a 24 foot SeaRay deep V. Is this trailer for a deep V? and could you post a few more pictures showing the jack, wheels and winch? Thanks

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Can you use a 150 gal.alum tank...I'd still like to work out a trade(if I don't sell my trailer 1st)...(FS FORUM Panhandle/Craig's list guy=newest member)

·
Registered
96 Posts
SOS - if the trailer is still available would you be interested in trading for1 - penn 50VSW with 500 yds 80 lb power protopped with200 yds 80 lb big game & 1 penn 50 SW with no line, & 2 - penn Tuna Stick TS5010ARA6'0" All above are in new condition, never used. and 1 Penn 330 GTI on Ugly stick , the 330 is used with the clicker button missiing. and 1 used anchor lift ring

1 - 8 of 8 Posts