Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
READY FER PICKUP!!!

I had 15 of these but now down to 6 after a few members pre-claimed some...

They are aluminum and were used in a kitchen to store trays of food. The dimensions are 61.5 inches inside height, 27 inches deep, and inside the ribs width is 17 inches. I plan on cutting some wood to make shelves in them and use them fer storage. Rats/mice can't get in them. They are very light and have great casters on them.

$100 to PFF family. Gonna put them on craigslist and mommas FB for $125

20190823_230716.jpg

20190823_230737(1).jpg

20190823_230813.jpg

20190823_230724.jpg

·
Registered
9,721 Posts
Cold smokers.
No, get a smoker heating element put some Pecan or wood of choice and smoke away. It will get up to around 200 degrees. Takes about 5 hours to smoke average size mullet. Go get one from Jason. If you don't use it for smoking they make excellant mobile storage cabinets. Just use 1/2 in plywood for shelves. Those cabinets will last two lifetimes.

·
Super Moderator
28,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
28,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok if my calculations are right and I keep one, I'm sold out... will let everyone know. I already use one but wanted to keep another one but we'll see.

·
Registered
9,721 Posts
If you guys are making smokers shelves are a big cost. A good heatin element costs about $50 I was thinking about using fish hooks on a bar for hanging fillets or butterflied. the skins are left on when smoking. The smoke would better cover hanging than flat on shelf with openings. If anyone has a way to get stainless grating at a price would be great. I was told not to use Galvanized.
I built and have been using a food cart smoker for many years. They work great. You could hang deer turkey or hogs in a jason's food carts.

·
Super Moderator
28,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Super Moderator
28,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Super Moderator
28,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ready fer PICK UP ....

20191003_103335.jpg

Reactions: MaxxT

·
Registered
9,721 Posts
Gonna be there sat like planned. Gonna bring plenty of line.

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,975 Posts
Yay, they stayed on for the rest of the trip.

Wife said there used to be fitted covers for them. Food services would put dough on the racks, cover and wheel them near the ovens to get the dough to rise.
Ask the kid there where the covers are. ;)

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Great cabinets, shelves made and stuffed with good garage junk. One of mine did have 2 of the 3 hinges broken, so I just took the door off, easier than fixing. Thanks Jason, great talking to you! The wife loved your turkey egg this morning for breakfast! Say HI to Frank for me!

·
Super Moderator
28,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Glad all went well Max! Wasn't too worried about the eggs, I just wanna see what ya gotta say about the Allegro!!! hahaha Need anything holler brother!

Reactions: MaxxT
1 - 19 of 19 Posts