Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Aluminum Rod Holders

29K views 80 replies 29 participants last post by  Redz 
#1 · (Edited)
I have several models of rod holders that I am fabricating and selling. I have a design that mounts to your tool box or truck bed and also a design that fits in a 2" receiver hitch. All rod holders are made of aluminum and 100% tig welded. After I fabricate the holders I spray them with a black corrosion resistant paint. They are super light and easy to use. The pricing fpr the rod holders is as follows:
-$40 for a 3 rod holder
-$50 for a 4 rod holder
-$60 for a 5 rod holder

I can add more holders for $10 a piece. I have included some pics of a few of the holders that I have made so far. Contact me if you have any questions of if you have a custom order.-Ryan

Attachments

See less See more
#15 ·
Thanks for the compliment. I haven't ventured into the t-top market yet, but I could see myself heding that way before long. There is a lot more that goes into a t-top as opposed to truck mounted for holders. I am willing to try and fabricate any ideas that you may have though. -Ryan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.