Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
3,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a 20' - 28' +/- Aluminum House Boat on Yellow River. It's upside down, has twin 150's I think, and has been there for a long time. It is a few hundreds yards down river from Browns Fish camp, end of Ward Basin rd, Milton.
It'd been tied up near browns so long the ropes rotted off and down river it went. I called FWC in regards about it about a month ago as a water hazard (glad I had a spotlight that night), but they never did anything about it.
Hull looks solid and it is in freshwater. Maybe someone knows the salvage process and needs a houseboat? Wouldn't think the motors would be any good, but the foots might be good. 1 has a prop, the other one has been robbed.
If nothing else, it should bring a lot for the aluminum as scrap. But I believe it's worth salvaging.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
It belonged to the camper who was parked beside the boat ramp at Brown's. It originally sunk at the landing and I assume high water flushed it downstream. The camper has since moved on and I doubt FWC knows his whereabouts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts