Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a custom aluminum trailer made by Richard @ Tomahawk Trailers (formerly Starline Trailers). I highly recommend him if you are considering a new trailer. They go the extra mile with all SS fittings, groments to protect your wires, no springs to rust out and replace, custom bunks to fit your boat. They don't build a trailer and make it fit your boat. They make a trailer to fit your boat then load your boat and make the adjustments so it will load right every time. They had no problem installing my aluminum wench and jack. They are a small shop and have not lost the idea that in order to stay in business you have to please the customer.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
My buddy needs one and tried to call them and sent a PM but no go. I would like to give them some business. Becuase I know they do good work.

Skip

·
Registered
95 Posts
I just got on the Forum for the first time in a while and saw this post. Thanks FourWinns for your positive comments. We appreciate your business and are happy that you are pleased with our product.

LastCast - Our son was born the same day the oil spill happened. Thus increased responsibilities both at home and at work as I had to downsize as the trailer orders slowed with the oil mess. Not making excuses, just laying it out there. Plus, I had been having trouble with the new forum... it was taking forever to load on my screen... thus I had not been on. I honestly never saw the PM's. I never got an email message notifying me that I had new messages at the Forum. The PM's are showing up as 'read' messages... but I never read them. I will get a message to you today.

Although we took a hit with the Deep Horizon mess, we are still looking for boats that need new trailers and/or trailers that need new parts.

The best way to reach us is via email at [email protected] or
feel free to call us at 850-723-0693.

TOMAHAWK TRAILERS, INC.
Home of Starline aluminum boat trailers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts