Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,547 Posts
I don't know but I think he might have had a bad day.

·
Banned
910 Posts
OK you guys caught me!!

There is a funny story behind this. We were out fishing and the fish were not biting so the ice cold beverages were going down pretty quick. We ran outta beer so we decided to head in. Back at the ramp I was driving the boat up on the trailer and gave it too much gas and ran it right up on the bed of the truck. Well when your head is full of malted hops you lower your standards a little. So we high fived and congratulated ourselves on a fine job and got in the truck. As we headed down the road with our arms out the windows holding the boat like you would hold a matress on top of a car. I had a hard time holding my beer and driving a stick with one hand but I was managing pretty good when we saw a deer on the side of the road.My buddy says to me "Hey I think it is deer season" to which I reply "Well it is now!" I sat my beer on the dash, down shifted, hit the gas and with my free hand turned the wheel and made a B-line for Bambi and I'll be damned if that little shit didn't jump behind the damn light pole.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
"but occifer, the light was red & i only had a few beers"

·
Super Moderator
12,781 Posts
Just One Fish (11/28/2007)what are thoes black things on the stern?
looks like the trailer folded up under the boat, there is something on the hitch...

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Weren't me,I drive a Chevy with a boat in the back:shedevil

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Man that would suck. Someone chose both the truck and boat and had to pay for it. They obviously enjoy fishing like we all do.Hopefully no one was injured or killed.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
lobsterman (11/28/2007)I don't know but I think he might have had a bad day.
Wellyou no what they say.... " A bad day fishing is always better than a good day at work" But in a case like that he shouldn't have called in sick.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts