Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been getting ready for the last couple of days....with this for my efforts....

Venison....and.... beef

sea rations for theREEL FEISTYtrip(If it last that long):doh

I look forward to meeting more PFF members this trip,will be fishing the pier everyday......and also....looking to share in a ride!!!!

I don't know if I will have access to the internet so here is my cell #(614) 307-2721

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm leaving tonight!!!:hoppingmad:hoppingmad

will be fishing the pier tomarrow, after driving all night, I hope no one gives me any crap at the pier!!! won't be in the best frame of mind....although I'll be in a good mood just being there!!!

call me when you get in town!!

I almost forgot.....alittle northern goodbeer

·
Registered
262 Posts
ironman172 (5/11/2008)I'm leaving tonight!!!:hoppingmad:hoppingmad

will be fishing the pier tomarrow, after driving all night, I hope no one gives me any crap at the pier!!! won't be in the best frame of mind....although I'll be in a good mood just being there!!!

"my spot":poke

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
ironman172 (5/11/2008)I'm leaving tonight!!!:hoppingmad:hoppingmad

I almost forgot.....alittle northern goodbeer

Will do Bill, go show VS200 how to catch them.:poke

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
seacapt (5/11/2008)I'm in Gulf Breeze, give me a call.

850-390-0751

Al
Thanks!!!!....this is what they mean by southern hospitality!!!!:bowdown:clap:letsdrink

alive and well with some!!!!! Thanks again I look forwardto our trip sat.,friday night meet up at the Oar House.... the Wed. gathering....that I could use some help on the location( won't have my daughters laptop, she needs the info in it for college):banghead

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok I am packed now and ready to go!!!!!:hoppingmad:hoppingmad:hoppingmad.....this is my last post.....only 1 hour late from the time I wanted to leave.....for me thats not bad.....I had alittle problem with one of my gunsafe dry rods(It stopped working) but replaced now....

see you all soon.....I think I'm bringing to much beer & jerkythough.....:doh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts