Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mitch and Lane.

:clap:clap What a novel idea! I hope you have a wonderful success in your new venture. I also love the fact that it's a local business . If you forum members haven't gotten some of there earing's for that special someone, your in trouble:nonono.

I purchased a few for my girfriend for valentine's day. Couldn't resist,,,,, I gave her a pair when i got home. She loves them. Fella's go check them out......

And a huge thanks to the finest tackle store in the panhandle for allowing this private showcase.

HOT SPOT'S BAIT AND TACKLE !!!!!

Thank you guy's !!!! for everything.

I've been waiting twenty years for a local tackle shop like yours....:letsdrink

·
Registered
873 Posts
Bloodywaters, it was so good to meet you and I can't be more proud to have your girlfriend appreciate the earrings. We had a BLAST and many many thanks to HOTSPOTS for their support. Wonderful time and so many PFF'rs ---many of whom i haven't met. NOW we're friends. Thanks guys:bowdown

·
Registered
13,754 Posts
I brought my wife so she could pick out her own Valentines Day Present tonight at theHots Spots featuring Alluring Creations event.

It was a great idea!!

She loved looking through all the differant typesMitch N Lane createand then choosing which of the "one-of-a-kind" items she wanted.

She enjoyed the fellowship of all there, and enjoyed the Hot Spots Bait and Tackle experience.

She has never been in there before, and just raived about it when we got home.

She really had fun trying to catch and hold ontothe eel. Thank you Chickbone for showing her how to catch somthing slippery and slimmy (other than me).

If you missed out on this event, do not fear, the items will be on display there (as I was told) for a long time.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
glad to finally meet ya'll mitch and lane. i got two pair for my wife and went ahead and gave them to her for early valetines gift and she loves them, so i'm sure she'll be wanting some more pretty soon. i know that you will do well with them in this area and all along the gulf coast as you grow. god bless. cliff

·
Registered
163 Posts
Mitch and Lane Congrats it looked like a great turn out for ya... I love my early Valentines Day earrings!!!!!! And My Mardi Gras one's too!!!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
It was a great event! I am VERY impressed with Mitch and Lane's earrings! I thought it would be simple to pick my wife out a pair, but there were too many great looking one's to choose from! I finally had to call her and get her to stop by after work to pick some out, and she wore them today. We are happy and proud to be a part of the debut of Alluring Creations, I have a feeling it will be a big success. If you did not get a chance to check them out you should, great stuff!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Thanks to all!! For those not able to come to the "debut", you can get them "first" at HOT SPOTS. They have a display with earrings right next to the register!! thanks HOT SPOTS!! :bowdown

1 - 7 of 7 Posts