Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK folks....here they all are! All the gongs together are like the larger gongs and silhouette, they are 3/8 and will with stand up to a 30-06... As posted before, my 300 WM melted the 10 inch gong!:D They are all sorta portable so I can move them here or there especially if I work up a deal fer some more property! Can't wait to start plinking!!!:thumbsup::thumbup:

The gongs together are 6 inch on the outsides, 4 inch between and 3 inch on the lower side. The 3's are not gonna lay flat every shot, so I'll eventually rig up something to keep em falling flat!!!

gong.jpg

sil.jpg

gongs.jpg

results.jpg

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Looks great Jason. That's exactly what I need to do. Wish we could get a bulk deal locally for the steel. I like the metal stand.

·
Super Moderator
28,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great Jason. That's exactly what I need to do. Wish we could get a bulk deal locally for the steel. I like the metal stand.

His prices are purty good and when you buy $100 +, shipping is free and you get free targets....I'd check em out cause they are sweet!!! In my original, if you buy and refer me, I get 10% of what you buy off targets...but I think I am through fer a bit!!!! Hahaha never hurts to bank a little in my account with them though!!!

https://shootingtargets7.com/store/?___store=default&ref=a25KdkpSd1lrU0k9

Get on there and check em out....several varieties and thickness fer your application!!!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Man you should open up a public shoot range....... or public to PFF :thumbup: hahaha You good make some money lol

·
Super Moderator
28,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man you should open up a public shoot range....... or public to PFF :thumbup: hahaha You good make some money lol
I've had many members up....just too far a drive fer most, and we don't do much shooting during hunting season....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,998 Posts
i'd join that range! you could just tie the small gongs to the middle one with a short chain, should be all they need to realign themselves.

·
Super Moderator
28,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'd join that range! you could just tie the small gongs to the middle one with a short chain, should be all they need to realign themselves.
Only thing with that, you'd get movement on 3 of them at 1 time. I may just run a double chain like the others, we'll see how it goes on the 1st shooting! You remember where I live brother, just holler when you wanna roll!;)

·
Super Moderator
28,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jason just be careful shooting low power loads or 22's. If they hit a dimple they can come back on you.
Both me and Logan have been hit before where it drew blood. The silhouette and 8/10 inch gongs are angled fer the majority of lead to be distributed downward more.... Definitely use safety glasses up to 10 yards....

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I've had many members up....just too far a drive fer most, and we don't do much shooting during hunting season....:thumbsup:
No I agree with that. I would join the shooting range :yes:

·
Super Moderator
28,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts