Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Big difference between shooting a deer and letting an idea that could affect your entire life/after lifeinto your head.

Sky

·
Registered
397 Posts
who cares movies aren't real unless its a documentary which this is not and if you want to protect your kids dont let them see bambie voted one of the top 25 scary movies of all time.

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JLMass (10/31/2007)who cares movies aren't real unless its a documentary which this is not and if you want to protect your kids dont let them see bambie voted one of the top 25 scary movies of all time.
There are plenty of parents out there that "CARE" about what there children see. Many may not be aware of the content contained in this film. Not all are some 19 year old kid, with the "who cares" attitude. So with that attitude that "movies aren't real unless its a documentary" set your child down (if you have any) and pop in the DVD/VHS of Deep Throat or Behind The Green Door......it's not real.

So Michael Moore makes a documentary and it's real.

·
Registered
397 Posts
What ? listen i saw the lion the witch and the wardrobe and i dident see any pro Christian ideals in that movie yet there were supposed to be some. im just saying this whole thing is probaly a viral marketing deal trying to create buzz weather its true or not they just want people talking about there dam movie. but what kid is going to watch this and go god is evil no one its a movie you take from it what you want i took from the lord of the rings that dwarfs are funny and dont piss them off. i took from bambie that people are evil and not to fear nature. both of these were backed up from the circus. you can protest this all you want but i dont really see anything wrong with it

·
Registered
397 Posts
also i may be 19 but i wasent attacking you our your faith i was attacking the reason behind this thread, you made it personal but im not going to continue this any more later :baby

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,546 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. My wife already got the message on the onemillionmoms.com post. This movie is very scary and just a prelude to the junk our children are going to have to sift thru

·
Super Moderator
28,374 Posts
Ron, I'm glad I read this...I saw the previews the other day and thought it might be a good movie....now that i read that.....WOW! Thanks fer keeping us up Ron...

Also Ron, I am going to Gaitlinburg possibly the 2nd week of this month so if there is anything you need from down here or need something brought down here let me know....I noticed a couple weeks ago when I went to Gaitlinburg, I passed your town.....Let me know brother....:letsdrink

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great...You coming by yourself or with family. Would be great to meet.

biggamefisher, has a few of my sinker molds that need to come back, and Murph is holding a Loran for me, and a tackle bag in Cantonment. I'll get up with these guys and see if a connection can be made. A 24' ladder but forget about it.:banghead

1 - 13 of 13 Posts