Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Sam, thank you for posting this; and Alex, thank you for your service, and congratulations on future Eagle.

My grandfather and grandmother are buried in that cemetery. The Vick and Sims were very prominent in that area during the 1800s early 1900s.

Additionally, I spent about 12 years as assistant scout master here is Missouri. My oldest son earned his Eagle in 2000.

Thanks, check is in the mail. Scouts honor!

·
little ol me !
582 Posts
Outstanding !! Gonna be nice to welcome another Eagle to the Fraternity !

My Dad earned his in the Early 60's, I earned mine in '89 and my Brother in '92.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sam, thank you for posting this; and Alex, thank you for your service, and congratulations on future Eagle.

My grandfather and grandmother are buried in that cemetery. The Vick and Sims were very prominent in that area during the 1800s early 1900s.

Additionally, I spent about 12 years as assistant scout master here is Missouri. My oldest son earned his Eagle in 2000.

Thanks, check is in the mail. Scouts honor!
If you want, we will take a picture of their headstones for you!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is the entrance, we plan on putting 5 4'x12' paver planter boxes on each side with shrubs in between each one and on each side of the gate putting Blue Italian Cypress. The construction will be using concrete pavers and installing a sprinkler system with sprinklers for each box. We will be putting different Perrenials that will bloom at different times to keep color all year long. I will post more pics as we go. Also a big thank you all for your support!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts