Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a pretty good day on our drift fish on the Kenai. Caught several salmon, a bunch of rainbows and some big dolly vardens. Weather was a bit overcast but no rain and got into the low 60’s by mid afternoon after starting off around 45. Couldn’t have asked for a better day for fishing.

I’ll try to load some pics And if they turn out sideways maybe someone could fix them for me. This first one is the picture out of our back door at the cabin we rented.

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
Beautiful.

Reactions: fla_scout

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
a 45 degree day sounds like heaven to me.

Reactions: haulingrass

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Halibut and ling cod out if Seward tomorrow. We will be around Prince William Sound.

·
Super Moderator
28,369 Posts
Dang I wish we had that weather!!! ohhhh then again the Covid would be worse!!!!! hahaha Ya'll keep having a blast brother!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Beautiful, hope your trip continues to be a blast. Thanks for the pics, keep 'em coming!

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
i wanna go. the fishing looks awesome and that weather....man what a life.
jack

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I’m so jealous right now, have fun, keep the pics coming!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Beautiful pics,im glad the weather held out for you guys to get your trip in.You had to even tell us about the great weather up there because you know we are down here sweating our A$$ off. lol Just kidding,have a great trip and be sure to show us them monster Halibut.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts