Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, new to the forum. I am trying to figure out how to upload the Alabama public reef files to my Simrad. Alabama outdoor has a listof all coordinates and files you can use, I tried the "GMX" file but simrad seems to have no information on how to transfer from the memory card to the unit. It is a Simrad NSS12 Evo 2, any help would be great, thanks

--Chuck

·
Registered
532 Posts
I have used strikelinescharts.com to get a file of all pensacola area sites for free and it worked great. I don't know if they have Alabama too but go check them out. I don't work for them or gain from this at all. I am just a satisfied customer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have used strikelinescharts.com to get a file of all pensacola area sites for free and it worked great. I don't know if they have Alabama too but go check them out. I don't work for them or gain from this at all. I am just a satisfied customer.

Thanks again!!!! You just changed the life of a fresh offshore angler. Numbers from Destin to Dobile, and rig numbers from Venice to Florida! All free to those who are looking. Its looking to be a great year on the water, good luck.
--Chuck

"Infantry leads the way"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts