Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have approximately 2800 acres, 20+ food plots, great road system you can get just about anywhere with a 2wd truck. Cost is 1350.00 plus about 150.00 for food plots but you have the option to give up the cash or purchase what is needed yourself. We have water and electric and there is enough room for about 20 trailers. The water and electric will be divided by how many trailers there are and paid each month. The deer kill rules are 4 does per member and state rule is 3 bucks. One buck can be 6pt next 2 must be mature 8 pts. If you have any questions please call Jamie 850-362-9386 and I will answer what i can or direct you to our club pres.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry guys, its just west of Andalusia and from my home in Navarre its about an hour and forty five min. door to door. We are looking at 20 members and last year we only had 9 members and very little pressure.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
We have the property directly west of you across Loango road. I recognized the pic of Ray with that stud 150 10 point. I have a good friend who was in that club the first year and he has shown it to me. It's a really nice piece of property and there are some good bucks on it. We had an off year this year. Stop by and introduce yourself sometime.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts