Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my view from Miller Time's monster AJ.

In the second dive, I get tangled up after shooting a Scamp...couldn't reach a lobster because the line was caught on my tank. My thinking was, line? or lobster? The line lost... My camera was pointed a little down ...sorry for the poor angle.

Third dive I found some sort of skeleton...looked like a snake skeleton...could that be an eel?

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
You were supposed to edit out my first miss!! Haha

I don't understand how you went from fish in hand to getting caught up and cutting your line for the second time to get that lobster?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You were supposed to edit out my first miss!! Haha

I don't understand how you went from fish in hand to getting caught up and cutting your line for the second time to get that lobster?
First of all, I caught two misses on your part...I wasn't going to bring them up, but since you mentioned it :D

I was trying to edit my video while watching Master Chef, so my transistions didn't work out the way I wanted to. The version I wanted showed me struggling at the pipe with the tangle, then cutting the string to get the lobster out...I don't know what happened between my edits and post.:001_huh:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
First of all, I caught two misses on your part...I wasn't going to bring them up, but since you mentioned it :D

I was trying to edit my video while watching Master Chef, so my transistions didn't work out the way I wanted to. The version I wanted showed me struggling at the pipe with the tangle, then cutting the string to get the lobster out...I don't know what happened between my edits and post.:001_huh:
Technically you are right. I was referring to the first straight up complete miss. I was too excited and rushed the shot. The second one didnt end up going all the way through his head.

·
Registered
574 Posts
T-roy, you are public enemy #1 for the lionfish. As a non-diver, I never realized how many were out there. Great job reducing their numbers!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
T-roy, you are public enemy #1 for the lionfish. As a non-diver, I never realized how many were out there. Great job reducing their numbers!
I can't claim that title...I think Scott (Firefish) is the master slayer. I used to spend a lot more time giving them haircuts and bagging them, now I just murder them. I still feel bad because I only like to kill what I use.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts