Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts
It’s a b175m 20 degree mix and match. I plan to install a furuno tzt3 eventually so I need the mix and match type.
Does Airmar have the 12 degree in stock?

I appreciate the offer!
BOE Marine had a stainless 12 degree in stock, i spoke with Emily up there, she went through a list while on the phone with her and sounded like she had quite a bit of different models...

Discussion starter · #45 · (Edited)
So Airmar told me mid July but it showed up at my door yesterday. 😀 Got an early start to beat the heat but it was already steamy at 8am. Still need to route the cable and clean up the hull but it will have to wait. On to lawn work after lunch. Planning to test her out next weekend...hopefully.

Also, I have the 2 Airmar wrenches (one for the nut, other for the transducer frame) if anyone ever needs them.
Automotive lighting Hood Grille Motor vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Wood Oval Gas Circle Button

Wood Gas Circle Road surface Cable

Discussion starter · #47 ·
Finally had a chance to test it. At first the 1042xsv was firing 200khz and the screen was all messed up. For some reason it defaulted to 50/200 dual freq and then it locked up. I had to cycle power on the displays and manually set it to B175M. Not sure why because it should've auto detected the transducer. Once that was done it performed like it should. Hopefully there are no issues the next time i get out which will hopefully be a fishing trip.
Rectangle Gadget Font Gas Output device

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.