Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
I figured that he would stay at the visitors quarters aboard NAS, but it would not surprise me if he stayed in a hotel instead!

I stayed there with my family a couple of months ago and MAN it is really sweet! You can look at the Generals, Admirals and politicians that have all signed the guest book inside the quarters. Plus it has a really cool flat screen TV that pops up out of the furniture in the living room- the kids were totally amazed!

·
Registered
862 Posts
a bunch of helicopters just went over Innerarity

They must covering the flank

My wife is stuck on bauer now for 1 1/2 hours..........and she has to pee real bad

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
The motorcade just went over the Theo Baars bridge about 20 minutes ago...there was no traffic on or off the key for over an hour before it went across and no boat traffic in the ICW thanks to the Coast Guard under the bridge. I thought there were flags on the front of the cars but it could have been Tacky Jacks shirts....

Glad I was home and not out in the traffic nightmare....sorry for all that were.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
it's either the butter bucket as fishnlane would call it or a very quick trip to the woods...

incredible!...afraid the ruler of the free world might have someone in their scopes?...

see that omega isn't chiming back in...where areya big guy?...oh yeah...when you try to get to a job site in the morning, you'll reply...

·
Registered
956 Posts
I got stuck at walmart on blue angel when he came through. I could tell he was coming when the stink over came the people ( other than myself ) at walmart lol. They would not let us in or out.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
i thought something was happening down on the gulf when i went out this afternoon to cook some steaks. the smell coming from the south was worse than the paper mill. ya'll just grin and bear it. obama will be gone soon.

jack2

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Shut us down at 4:45 today - crime scene tape and everything. We had to cancel a couple of classes. I was advised that I'd be pretty much wasting my time trying to open before noon tomorrow as they'll have the south side of Pcola shut down again.

Dang if he hasn'tfound another way to take away from my business.

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
tjwareusmc (15/06/2010)I figured that he would stay at the visitors quarters aboard NAS, but it would not surprise me if he stayed in a hotel instead!

I stayed there with my family a couple of months ago and MAN it is really sweet! You can look at the Generals, Admirals and politicians that have all signed the guest book inside the quarters. Plus it has a really cool flat screen TV that pops up out of the furniture in the living room- the kids were totally amazed!
he wont stay at nas because his own military does not back him

i can say it, they cant

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,091 Posts
Well George I did not stay on base. Neither did George II. Perhaps the White House feels 100 Hotel rooms out in town and 100 dinners and breakfasts helps make up for the disturbance caused by a Presidential visit.

I dunno, I toothink theyALL shoulda stayed on base with their entire entourage.

Jim

·
Registered
344 Posts
hide your guns & don't buy amo now---- you don't want to be noticeright now & get on his gun owner hit list ....... Poppy

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was flying out yesterday and heard the AF1 coming in. I was thinking he was headed back to Louisiana. Too bad he's in Pensacola. I was in stationed in Germany for awhile and he made a visit to the hospital at Landstuhl. It was exactly the same clusterf*ck with roads shutdown and security everywhere. It was a Friday afternoon too and most people got stuck while he made his way up, gave out some purple hearts, and came back. A huge pain when we all just wanted to start our weekend.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Yeah, I remember when George Bush the senior visited the NAS in Norfolk. We were not allowed to leave my ship for 6 hours. Clear across the base.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts