Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
paid a 100 for it last year,used for 15 minutes and sits in my living room.looking for 50 or make me an offer,runs like brand dang new.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
flats stalker (2/5/2010)paid a 100 for it last year,used for 15 minutes and sits in my living room.looking for 50 or make me an offer,runs like brand dang new.

How big? If its bigger than 6 gallon, I'll take it

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
I guess I am third in line... (no chance for me!)

Just to clarify, let me get this straight:

You have a GAS POWERED air compressor in your living room??? Are you married? My guess is ............. NO! LOL

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no its electrict with a 10 gal tank and yes i am divorced,my tools sit in my dining room and so does my fishing equipment.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
flats stalker (2/5/2010)no its electrict with a 10 gal tank and yes i am divorced,my tools sit in my dining room and so does my fishing equipment.
I will cut you some slack if it is electric.... NOOOO WAY you would have a gas powered air compressor in the living room, and still have a wife, though!

It just don't work that way..... :banghead

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
I dont even want the damn thing.............................I just wanta stand in line with this group and hang out................

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
flats stalker (2/5/2010)paid a 100 for it last year,used for 15 minutes and sits in my living room.looking for 50 or make me an offer,runs like brand dang new.
I have $50.00 and I would like to Buy your Air Compressor.

You can mark it sold now.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Garbo (2/7/2010)
I have $50.00 and I would like to Buy your Air Compressor.

You can mark it sold now.

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not know it was gonna be like that! In that case, I got $51 and you can mark it as sold now.... LOL:poke

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
"Officer, I was just standing here hanging out with these people when money started being thrown around and all.........................................:doh"

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Garbo (2/7/2010)I was the first to post that I wanted to buy it, so I guess My number is #1

What's your number?

How you figure?

I said if it was bigger than 6 gallon ( which it is ), I'll take it. Then I pm'd him. I'm picking it up today...

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
choppedliver (2/7/2010)
Garbo (2/7/2010)I was the first to post that I wanted to buy it, so I guess My number is #1

What's your number?
How you figure?

I said if it was bigger than 6 gallon ( which it is ), I'll take it. Then I pm'd him. I'm picking it up today...
Exactly. you said, "I'll <U>take</U> it",

I said "I would <U>Buy</U> It".

PM Sent.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Garbo (2/7/2010)
choppedliver (2/7/2010)

What's your number?

How you figure?

Exactly. you said, "I'll <U>take</U> it",

I said "I would <U>Buy</U> It".

PM Sent.

LOL, All I got is chickens to trade

1 - 20 of 48 Posts