Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an aimpoint m4? And how do you like it? Thinking about buying one. Thanks

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,613 Posts
I have one I purchased but never mounted it. Hand held it is an awesome sight:whistling: it's new in box, I might sell...

·
Registered
829 Posts
I had and used one many times before. they are a great site as long as your not looking for any magnification like an ACOG.
for the price I feel they are better than an EOTEC but the one thing EOTEC has is no matter what your eye and head perspective are loonking through the site thats where your round is true. with an aimpoint you have to have a set posture.
out to 150 yards my wife was easily at a 3 inch grouping with the aimpoint which in my opinion is excellent for an untrained shooter.
so i guess your application of the weapon system will best lead you to your choice of site.

hope that helps
TRP

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the acog but don't want magnification. I am planning on putting it on a h&k 416. Have a C-more on it now and not real impressed.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
eotech all the way for a CQB sight. I have no problem hitting 9" plates at 300M with my M4gery. inside of 100M put the big circle on the bad guy and bang....

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is an awesome weapon. Wish it wasn't issued and was all mine. Kaferhaus, how ya been buddy? Heal up ok?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
It is an awesome weapon. Wish it wasn't issued and was all mine. Kaferhaus, how ya been buddy? Heal up ok?
with the stem cell treatments I got within a few hours of being burned.... not even a scar. Went through a lot of pain for a couple weeks, especially when they had to change bandages! Both painful and gross.

Doctors took hundreds of pics as it was an experimental treatment that had just been approved by the FDA. I'm very very lucky.

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,613 Posts
I'll trade you a maglight and 100 bucks for it! I know how much you like maglights!! Lol
You know me well, had to hang up my light though so ill have to pass;)
What do you want for the c-more I got a .22 it needs to go on.....

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
C-more has a property number on it and wouldn't want to be on Northescambia for selling it! Lol. What u want for the aimpoint?

·
Registered
154 Posts
The Aimpoint Comp 2, Comp 3, T-1 and H-1 are all good optics, so are the Eotechs. I have used them all and it really come down to handling them to see what you like best. Either way they are all considerable cheaper than an ACOG (great optic as well). For those on a budget look at the Vortex Sparc and Strikefire.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts