Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are 2 registered members online and 2 guests. Where did everybody go? Did everyone abandoned ship and go back to the other place and not tell me,WTF:hoppingmad I even got rid of Archie as my avatar(painful memories ya know:reallycrying) to keep from spookin people off.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WTF,I'm not even online and I know,well at least I think I am.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did the new forum blow a fuse or something or is it just me and I screwed something up with the puter? Knew I should have watched the other 3 episodes of the Fishing Forum for Dummies video series:doh

·
Registered
895 Posts
I can remember when there would be 80 to 90 people on here at any given time. It wasusually an even split between visitors and members, granted therewere a lot of members that never logged off. It is definately different. I don't have a problem with this new forum, It's actually better once you learn how to navigate it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
When you figure it out call me . It seems like ghost forum , but I type so slow that most threads are old by the time I get ready to post, plus most of what I would post would just be repetitious, or pissed on ,so there ya go. You and a few others have most kind and I appreciate that . Some members seem to thrive on contraversy and negativeness , I should introduce them to my x-wife. I'm just too old to put up with unnecessary bull shit. My mother always told me that if I couldn't say something nice , to say nothing at all. that doesn't mean you should always agree with everyone, at least be polite about it. And thats my 2 cents worth.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I think Chris is still doing some tweaking and adjusting, could be wrong though. I see different parts of it respond in different ways than it did the day before. There are people online whether you see them there in the "Who's on" or not.

Patience, patience...it will all work out. New software rollouts can take some time...everyone just hang in there.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Must be some kind of forum glitch Chris cause it don't make sense. I'm sure Chris C. is on the case though. Pay no mind to the folks givin ya a hard time.must be cabin fever or something.Hope you can read this,I know the eyes are the first to go:)

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Dan....""<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl2_lblFullMessage>WTF,I'm not even on line and I know,well at least I think I am.""

If you are not lodged in how can you post. I've noticed the same thing, about not as many people on lately.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No Ron,the little online neon sign wasn't lit up under my post. Just thought something I may have screwed up on the control panel or somewhere else. And I know I can't post without being online you asshat:moon

·
Registered
802 Posts
----------------<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl3_lblFullMessage>i dont know what it is but it just is not the same

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl3_lblPostSignature>you go home now,you been here 4 hours. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

----------------

I felt the same but then thought, maybe it's cause I haven't been fishing lately and been spending too much time in "Off Topic." On another note, is your quote from the stand up comedian talking about Chinese buffetts?? Me and my buddy have said that for years, that skit kills me, haha.

·
Registered
174 Posts
The same thing happened after Ivan to the bikers around Pensacola. Pre-Ivan there were groups that would gather on a regular basis , after Ivan it was not the same . before you could find groups of 50, and sometimes asmany as 100 bikes. I've never realy been able to put my finger on why ,nor have others I've talked to. I thinkthe forum will rebound,but some just won't bother to rejoin for a variety of reasons. I almost dropped out for reasons I've stated , but the good outweighs the bad.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
I think there is something wrong with the user count or something. I'm always on during the day and I don't think I've ever seen it go above 3 people

·
Registered
16 Posts
Chris,

That didn't have anything to do with the Daylight savings time ending is it? I know that traditionally it ended the last weekend in October and this year it was switched to the first week in November.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Chris. Knew it had to be something simple but just thought it was something I had done. You da man:bowdown

1 - 20 of 23 Posts