Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bet you thought you would see some boobies huh? Guess what, you're not! I'm gonna "soap box" everyone for a little this morning!!!

This post is about your membership on this forum and a lot of you guys are acting like small children. You know who you are and I am warning you that I'm getting tired of it and so are the core members of this forum! The griping, the arguing and the constant bickering between each other to provoke derailing arguments in otherwise decent threads is not doing anything to your membership status but making you look bad. Your post count is just a number and most members don't care about the quantity of your posts but the quality of them.

You can bicker back and forth at school or at the bait store or via your chats on the social media sites! Those arguments you have against your friends, rivals, competitors and competition do not need to be posted here! This is not MySpace or Facebook so don't bring the personal arguments onto the PFF or your memberships will be removed!

With that said, there are several young adults on here who are awesome members and there are also several older adults on here who start shit so this soap box event is is not limited to your age, it's your attitude!

If you have a gripe with someone, don't derail a post over it!

This forum has always been about trying to get everyone to get along and act as a family. We've done a good job of that I feel and many members who got off on a wrong foot are still here because the members of this forum do accept apologies and welcome them back.

Can't we all just get along? The wealth of information, knowledge and kindness that is available here is compounded with the members who will bend over backwards to help each other in every aspect.

·
eating tasty
3,671 Posts
Disappointed at the lack of boobies but agreed wholeheartedly on content... this is a great forum and I hope it stays that way for a long time. The bickering derailments get old for sure. We should set up a PFF boxing night where angry members can duke it out mano a mano... heck we'd all be better friends at the end of it :) lets go fishing this week!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Excellent post Chris!Thanks for this forum and forputting up with all the unnecessary controversy.

You conveyed your feelings clearlyand I hopeless bickering among our valued and loved family.:grouphug

Jimmy

·
Super Moderator
27,951 Posts
You know the ole saying Chris.....Bad apples in every bunch!!! Thank GOD I'm a pear!!!!:letsdrink This will calm things down a bit but then will open up again around the bend:doh

Thanks fer everything you do brother!!!:letsdrink:letsdrink:bowdown:clap:bowdown:letsdrink:letsdrink

·
Registered
710 Posts
John B. (10/6/2009)agreed, hell, even i quite posting for a good bit because of all the BS.

Thanks Chris

I'll agree 100%. That is why I rarely ever post something, and I even hesitate on commenting because I dont feel like dealing with someone's BS! That is all that seems to be happening lately. I view this site every day but NEVER post reports or anything, because i'm always worried that someone's going to start something.

Thanks a ton Chris. Hopefully people will listen to you.

:clap:clap:clap

·
Super Moderator
6,986 Posts
Well said as always. Interesting how forum members and attitudeschange over the years. I have been a member since the forums inception.

Mike

·
Registered
687 Posts
First post in about 2 months, hope the warning works, but by the end of the day some one willprobably have the privileges pulled. Just my guess.

·
Super Moderator
12,519 Posts
Fish Happens (10/6/2009)
John B. (10/6/2009)agreed, hell, even i quite posting for a good bit because of all the BS.

Thanks Chris
I'll agree 100%. That is why I rarely ever post something, and I even hesitate on commenting because I dont feel like dealing with someone's BS! That is all that seems to be happening lately. I view this site every day but NEVER post reports or anything, because i'm always worried that someone's going to start something.

Thanks a ton Chris. Hopefully people will listen to you.

:clap:clap:clap
likewise.... i fish 3-4 days a week... could post a report, but would rather spare everyone from the BS that is bound to happen

1 - 20 of 69 Posts