1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PDC Fishing Team
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
502 Posts
haha...i think everyone on the boatcan admit we have an addiction to recreational fishing. There are still desirable species to target in February and March though. They weren't trying to catch those redfish on Sunday...the redfish just happened to be a little bit deeper this year, and from what they told me, they changed tactics and scouted some other areas so as not to put stress on the spawning redfish.... AJs,mingos, tuna, and deepwater grouper are still in season and are worth fishing for!

·
PDC Fishing Team
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just re-read that and wanted to clarify:

"closed seasons": for Team Recess, it doesn't matter what's open or what's closed, those jokers are going and are going to have fun catching something, regardless.

Team Recess is awesome. I love reading their reports. Any pun intended is pure jealousy.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Redfish were just one of 21 different species that we managed to bring in Sunday. I thought that would make a neat picture, its not often you get the quad hookups but man they are a blast when they happen. We stayed hooked into something all day long and I started to keep a tally on how many fish we actually caught but they were just coming in to fast to keep an accurate count. We just love fishing,as long as we have something to pull on we're happy.

Team Recess

Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts