Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walked out of the house this morning to work on the boat and looked toward my food plot (like I always do), didn't expect to see anything, since I haven't in a week or more. Low and behold a herd of 5 doe's. We startled each other about the same time. NO bucks around, but all were wearing waders since we got so much rain on Wednesday. Hopefully mister deer will show up soon......

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
If you have 5 does around when the rut starts hopefully you'll have a few bucks around! Good to hear, I don't know if it's just me but this seems like a strange year when it comes to deer and their behavior so far. I have one weekend left to hunt in Bama and I've seen one deer while on stand so far,very unusual.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
69Viking (1/22/2010)If you have 5 does around when the rut starts hopefully you'll have a few bucks around! Good to hear, I don't know if it's just me but this seems like a strange year when it comes to deer and their behavior so far. I have one weekend left to hunt in Bama and I've seen one deer while on stand so far,very unusual.
+1

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
angus_cow_doctor (1/22/2010)
69Viking (1/22/2010)If you have 5 does around when the rut starts hopefully you'll have a few bucks around! Good to hear, I don't know if it's just me but this seems like a strange year when it comes to deer and their behavior so far. I have one weekend left to hunt in Bama and I've seen one deer while on stand so far,very unusual.
+1

Global Warming or George W???????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts