Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ginny(my older sister from Missouri)and the kids were headed to the beach. On the way there, a man was was falling asleep at the wheel, heading in the opposite direction. He swerved into her at about 60mph. She tried to swerve, but was struck at the front of the drivers side door. She was pronounced dead at the scene. Sebastion (my son) and Jillian(her daughter)were life flighted to the hospital, and Johhny(my son)was taken by ambulance. Johnny is banged up but okay, Jillian has a broken leg, and Sebastion was not wearing a seat belt and was thrown into the front seat and into the windshield. The hositial got all of the glass out of his face and head, sewed him up, and admitted him over night. Hopefully he will be released today. He looks pretty rough, but they said he should be okay. The other driver was okay and released at the scene.
I was at work and got the call, first from Johnny, then from the sheriff. They told me that Ginny was unconscience and in critical condition, and that she was going to be flown to the hospital. I was an hour and a half away, but pulled the guys off the job and sped to the hospital. When I got there the Chaplain informed me as to the situation with the kids. I asked about Ginny, and told him that from what I understand she is the most injured, and demanded to see her. That is when he told me that she didnt ake it. She is the greatest person I have ever known. She is 29 years old.
Jeff (husband) drove down here and got in at 4am this morning. My mother and Fletcher (younger brother) will be landing at 1230pm today.
Poor Jillian just kept crying for her mother at the hospital. She doesnt know what happened to her yet. When I was bringing her home she told me that Sebastion and her mom had blood all over them, and that her mom was cut on the head.
Ginny is a Christian, and is standing with Jesus now, and the world is now deprived of a great Mother, a great wife, an awesome daughter, the best sister, and the greatest aunt. I miss her sooo much

Here is the link http://www.srpressgazette.com/news/details-9968-accident-available.html

·
Registered
14,264 Posts
I will lift you and your family up to the Lord in my prayers this minute.

I will hold you and your family there, asking our Father in Heaven to bring the comfort to you andyour loved ones that only faith in him can provide.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
I am deeply saddened at the news and know that although we don't see the big picture, there was a plan and the Lord, the Creator of all decided to call her home. I pray for all in your family to feel Gods love and peace in the time of great need. I also pray that God in his mercy would touch the children involved and heal their bodies and comfort them as well. It is great news that she was a Christian and went home to be with her Lord. Agin touched by the sad news.<H2 id=passage_heading>Numbers 6:24-26(New King James Version)</H2><DIV class=result-text-style-normal>

<SUP id=en-NKJV-3848 class=versenum>24</SUP> ?The LORD bless you and keep you;

<SUP id=en-NKJV-3849 class=versenum>25</SUP> The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;

<SUP id=en-NKJV-3850 class=versenum>26</SUP> The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.??
</DIV>

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
so sorry for your loss...

may God rest her soul and may God bless you and your family in your time of grief...

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers are sent. God bless.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I,m Very,very Sorry to Hear about your Loss, You are all In my Thoughts and Prayers:angel:angel and Like Split Said You Need Anything Lets Us Know!!!:angel

1 - 20 of 84 Posts