Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife completed her application for her CCW last week and I was wondering if anyone knows the turnaround time on her getting it in the mail?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Takes about a week now a days

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They told us two weeks but I remember reading some of you guys saying it was faster. She is so stoked. She wears all her guns around the house noe to see which she wants to carry even tho it will be in her purse. I told her she should carry full size since she can. I wish I could and still be concealed, lol.

It did take over a month to get her in for the appointment, .:blink: There were alot of people there and they said it has not slowed down at all.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Call the office....and be nice....ask the lady if there have been any cancellations. I took the class two weeks ago....had my appt this week. If you are an ass on the phone....you will wait.

i was very polite. i did ask if there was a cancelation list i could be put on. she said i would have to call every morning to see if anyone had cancelled because if they had a list it would be very long.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Keep calling....it worked for me. Try small talk. I told the girl I was amazed at how busy they were. And it got better from there. I actually bumped twice....from Oct 9 or so....to Sept 6...to Sept 4

·
Registered
86 Posts
My first permit in 1993 took 90 days, which is what the statute said to allow. 90 on the nose. When I reapplied to get my new one last year, there was a two month wait for an appointment at FWB. I called Tallahassee and had an appointment the next day. It was a small drive, but I had my new permit 6 days later.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I cant tell you on getting it but had mine renewed 2 weeks ago and had it in hand in 15mins and left awesome cost 60 bucks

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well My wife got a letter today saying her name didn't match the name on her background check and she needed to send documents in within 30 days to get her CCW. Why would they not ask for your maiden name if it was a factor? They took a copy of her drivers license with the app??? It has her married name on it??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts