1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
55 Posts
Nice boat: Couldnt help but notice it looks a LOT like my 216 Tidewater. How fast will it run with the 200 on it? I amrunning a 150 and get about 45 mph out of mine, with two people and ready to fish.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
Tidewater1 (3/4/2010)Nice boat: Couldnt help but notice it looks a LOT like my 216 Tidewater. How fast will it run with the 200 on it? I amrunning a 150 and get about 45 mph out of mine, with two people and ready to fish.
On average loaded down with a cooler and two people if I push it I can get 48 mph out ofher but in general I just cruise about 40 taking it easy on the gas consumption! I've had her topped out at 51 mph with just me in the boat and about half a tank of gas. When I went shoping for boats the Tidewater was my second choice, could have been my first choice if the local dealer in FWB could have given me a good price on one with the 200. I like thefact the Tidewater I looked at had a hard top. Where do you boat at, I'm in the Destin area.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I live in Tiger point, usually running out of shoreline park in Gulf Breeze. Wanted the 225 on mine, but like you mentioned,it was 4,000 big ones for about, 6 mph. I run about 35-40 myself and it is plenty fast. Hope to run in to you out on the water someday. If the weather ever gets right that is. Take care.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts