Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I was on my way to kayak fish for the first time this morning and when I got to where I was putting in I had to go pee...so as you can imagine, im wondering how the hell yall take care of your business offshore when you do over night trips or other trips like that? I mean I know you can stand up in some yaks but I can imagine doing that in conditions other than perfect.

·
The Tourist
2,273 Posts
sit sideways on the yak and go over the side...

gatorade bottle.

or my personal favorite. fish tank siphon with the big end for business and the hose down a scupper.

with a hobie, just aim at the mirage hole. if you dribble on yourself, just splash water on it. its your own sterile liquid.

some guys in California wear wet suits and just pee through it. they get wet enough anyways.

·
PrettyAwesomeWhiteGuy
1,503 Posts
Aim it down the shorts leg and into the Hobie Mirage well. Or if I'm in one of my OK's, then I carry an aluminum water bottle.

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Just pull it out of your shorts leg and throw it over the side... Just don't dangle too deep. A King might hit it!

Seriously, a gatoraide bottle for me.

·
Powerstroke Medic
6,251 Posts
you mean the guys who can't see past their stomachs to aim? i can see why you'd need a bigger target. :D
Well you know what they say, after midnight it's all love muscle :)

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Just pull it out of your shorts leg and throw it over the side... Just don't dangle too deep. A King might hit it!

Seriously, a gatoraide bottle for me.
Most likely a remora. I had one that stayed under me for atleast 3 hours yesterday and I hooked em at one point and he stayed on the side of my yak out off the water for atleast 5 minutes

·
Registered
275 Posts
screw pissing in a damn bottle lol. men should piss off the side of the yak lol. if you have to take a shit, either pull the peddles out and drop it in the hole like my boy lowprofile lol or just get in the water and poop while simultaneously brushing the brown eye lmao. get it done!!

·
Tangle Master
3,310 Posts
screw pissing in a damn bottle lol. men should piss off the side of the yak lol. if you have to take a shit, either pull the peddles out and drop it in the hole like my boy lowprofile lol or just get in the water and poop while simultaneously brushing the brown eye lmao. get it done!!
Regarding using the drive well. What if its a floater?

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Regarding using the drive well. What if its a floater?

I just about wet myself!!!!:thumbup:

What if you don't have a propel/drive well? I guess you have to kick it through a scupper hole! :shifty:

Or just ride back with mudbutt....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts