Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What caliber.

I bought my daughter a .308 for her 11th birthday.

She shoots the reduced recoil Hornady rounds out of it!

She's 13 now fixing to turn 14 in February! I love having my kiddos involved in shooting and hunting.
30-06... he killed a few deer last year with my abolt 30-06. He grew out of a .243 4 years ago. He’s been hunting on his own since 6.

·
Super Moderator
28,521 Posts
You need a place to shoot in that scope, come on up!!! The 1st GOOD firearm I bought Logan was a Browning BAR but eventually sold it cause I didn't like him using a semi to hunt...I handed down my Steyr 7-08 when I bought my Steyr 300 WM and told him the older I get, we might trade as my shoulder weakens....hahahaa

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You need a place to shoot in that scope, come on up!!! The 1st GOOD firearm I bought Logan was a Browning BAR but eventually sold it cause I didn't like him using a semi to hunt...I handed down my Steyr 7-08 when I bought my Steyr 300 WM and told him the older I get, we might trade as my shoulder weakens....hahahaa
Thanks! I may take you up on that, considering your right around the corner from my lease.

·
Super Moderator
28,521 Posts
Thanks! I may take you up on that, considering your right around the corner from my lease.

That and I can show you the cleaning set up you can use anytime...IT NEEDS TO GET USED!!!!:D Tried getting a fella that does deprivation hunts to drag me a deer over but nothing yet!:001_huh:

Reactions: huntnflorida
1 - 11 of 11 Posts