Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fishery management class, scheduled for 15 April, didn't happenbecause of low enrollment.A minimum of 10is needed for the class to make. This may be a last opportunity to learn more about the scienceof red snapper management, and how we can effectively get involved. Please consider signing up, onlytwo hours for three Thurs nights beginning 29 April.

http://uwf.augusoft.net/index.cfm?method=ClassInfo.ClassInformation&int_class_id=20366&int_category_id=4&int_sub_category_id=162&int_catalog_id=0. </DIV>

·
Registered
224 Posts
Dr. Patterson is a very knowledgable person when it comes to fisheries! I have taken a couple classes with him and will continue to until I finally graduate! I would sign up just to hear him lecture but I am too busy with work :banghead
If anyone is interested in learning about Northern GOM fishes then I'd recommend this also! He does a great job with teaching and also has A LOT of experience in GOM fisheries!

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,453 Posts
I would recommend a single class instead of a series of three. Or perhaps it could be spaced a month or so apart. It's hard to commit to 3 weeks in a row. We are not students, but be are interested...

Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts