Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got in the water about 7:30 and put it on the trailer about 10:30 1st time I've been in a couple of months so it sure felt good to feel that shake on the end of the gig.:)

Total for the night 24 :):):) Pictures later

SO SO Bottom shot

Bank Shot

And the Money Shot

The biggest was 3.8lb Sorry for the late photos (UBS Cable was at work)

·
Registered
422 Posts
I went and the same time thatyou got your 24 I got two. Were you on muddy bottom or sandy? back in the bayous or in open water? near the pass? I am in ft walton and trying to fond them better here.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bwendel07 (10/13/2007)I went and the same time thatyou got your 24 I got two. Were you on muddy bottom or sandy? back in the bayous or in open water? near the pass? I am in ft walton and trying to fond them better here.
bwendei07

I'm a little west of you (Mobile) However they did come from around crks and bayous.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
That is a nice mess of fish there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap

Scott

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I haven't giged that many since 2004 when me and "flounder assassin" missed counted one night. Thought we was leaving with twenty. Went to clean them the next day and had 23.... Hope I dont catch hell for this. The action was hot and we just got careless.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I remember that night. havnt had one like that since then:boo we were gigging one after another and just lost count. im guessing that you had 3 people in your boat since you openly said you got 24. everyone knows how people get slaughtered for stuff like that on here!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Yeah! I thank your right. I do remember a third person. He was over by the grassy nole. See if you can figure that out you youngsters... Wait... I just went back and reread the post. Were you refering to flounder 9.75.... He is in Alabama.... He dosn't have a bag limit just a size limit... 12 inches

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dilski (10/15/2007)Flounder9.75 how many fish are in your avatar pic!!! thats a damn harvest
60 something ( Picture is a few yrs old when I was young and could chase'em all night.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts