Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looked outside this morning to see a bank of fog. I just knew that the weatherman had pulled another one on us. Tim and I hooked up the 16' ccv and off to pass for some fun. The fog was thick at Sherman Cove, but as we approch the pass it open up a bunch. On the way we stopped behind Ft. Mcrae for a few bull minnows. We anchored up in 24 feet between the two rock jetties. Tim pulled in the first flounder and I had my hands full with a slot size red fish. At the end of the morning we ended up with 11 red fish (kept one),4 keeper flounder and 6 released. Heres a few pictures of our catch. Gene

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice catch. Those are some doormatts. Wish I could have been out their. I was in the lighthouse on NAS today and the water was perfect this afternoon, I was jonsin to get in. Owell my daughters sure did have fun at the museum.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Capt. John Rivers (10/25/2008)Great report and catch.... Flounder are such good eating... I'm heading out tomorrow to try my luck on some flatties and a few reds.....

Tight lines..
what he said!! hopfully i can get me one tomorrow for dinner.

·
Registered
937 Posts
hey, nice catch:clap. I'm heading out of sherman cove in the morning, toward three mile. Hopefully I can catch half of what you did. Kudos.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Great job as always guys. I ate some of the Scamp we caught this summer today. That is some fine eating. :bowdown

Rob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts