Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dang, this is my first post on the New Forum and under the Out Of Area Fishing. I kinda miss the fishing in P-Cola. Anyway, all is well in N.C. with me and the family. I havn't had much time to post because I've been hunting so much. I did get on the Lake yesterday and we caught a few fish.

Enjoy the Pics!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Looks kinda cold!!!!you got more balls than I do....I'll wait for the hard water(ice) fishing coming I hope!!!! How did you do hunting?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bow season was bad (Sept-Oct) I couldn't get them in close enough and they walked really late because it was so hot this year.

Shotgun season was better ( Oct- 1 Jan). I've hunted 5 times and knocked down a 8, 4, Spike and a doe. Once rabbit season has come in (Nov. 17), I have put all my deer stuff away and been running my pack. We have been killing 7-12 bunnies and on some days not any because I'm by myself but at least the dogs get to run for awhile.

Jeremy, good hearing from you. I met a few people in the area that do your type of fishing (Catfish) and say they have been doing really well. I did go with them Friday night and couldn't get a cat to bite (too cold I guess) instead we caught 28 Crappie.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Hey sup Milton,, glad to hear from you,,,, nice mess of fish.... gonna have to get up there and do some rabbit huntin,,,,,,,:usaflag

1 - 5 of 5 Posts