Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics from my uncle's land and a buck or two they killed. They weighed 200-300 smallest to largest. Scored 132 to 170.

A crosstie used for a corner post. Reckon they been hookin' it???

·
Super Moderator
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Took em' all of 2 days worth to get it done...

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Good lord those are huge!!!!I am envious now:reallycrying....those aren't Florida deer are they?....I would be happy as heck just to get 1 of those beast.

WOW......I mean....DANG

Thanks for sharing....:bowdown:clap

·
Super Moderator
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You'd lose too.... But, not Florida...

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Looks like Mississippi....from another post he made ......AWESOME.....:clap

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Thanks for clearing that up....:clap.....awesome....and very nice pic's too....:takephoto

·
Super Moderator
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
None of the above. My 1st cousin is on the far left and my uncle on the far right. Horns would have been even better if a couple of tines had not been broken off fighting...

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,547 Posts
Dang, <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=SmallTxt width="80%"><DIV id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl15_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer onmouseover="InstantASP_OpenMenuMouseOver('_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl15_smAuthorName','_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl15_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer','<table width=100% class=PanelBar_OuterTable cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td><table width=100% cellspacing=1 cellpadding=7><tr><td class=TableCell_Light>View Member\'s Profile</tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light>Add to Buddy List</tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butSendPrivateMessage\',\'7\'); onmouseover=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onmouseout=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Send Private Message\'>Send Private Message</a></tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butSendEmail\',\'7\'); onmouseover=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onmouseout=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Send Email To Member\'>Send Email To Member</a></tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butShowMemberPosts\',\'7\'); onmouseover=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onmouseout=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Find All Member\s Posts\'>Find All Member\'s Posts</a></tr></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>','165px');" style="DISPLAY: inline" onclick="InstantASP_OpenMenu('_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl15_smAuthorName','_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl15_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer','<table width=100% class=PanelBar_OuterTable cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td><table width=100% cellspacing=1 cellpadding=7><tr><td class=TableCell_Light>View Member\'s Profile</tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light>Add to Buddy List</tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butSendPrivateMessage\',\'7\'); onmouseover=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onmouseout=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Send Private Message\'>Send Private Message</a></tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butSendEmail\',\'7\'); onmouseover=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onmouseout=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Send Email To Member\'>Send Email To Member</a></tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butShowMemberPosts\',\'7\'); onmouseover=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onmouseout=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Find All Member\s Posts\'>Find All Member\'s Posts</a></tr></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>','165px');">Downtime2 When are we going hunting.</DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Super Moderator
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hell, I ain't went with em' out there yet....

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,547 Posts
that ain't no fun, you can't eat pictures.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Yeah, Wade I would have bet Kansas or Texas. Those are some studs. Hunting up there is a whole different world from where I hunt. My uncle goes every year and brings back some studs congrats to your family.:bowdown

1 - 20 of 23 Posts