Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Dang Ray! Where in the world are fishing with all this wind tonight?

Sounds like your having fun somewhere on the north side of the sound...Octagon Pier? or Bob Sikes maybe??

Jimmy

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Give Them He$% Ray I was Going to stop for a Short But Didn't think anyone was still going to show with the Winds, So I dropped the Tables off for tomorrow at The Oval Officeand went to the House BTW Happy BIRTHDAY RAY ,, May not be able to post it Tomorrow!!! Hope you Have a Good One Buddy!!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Konz, Zehita, CCC, Way to go!!!! Great story! Konz, You and CCC just took ownership of Three Mile Bridge, with great posts bookending the bridge!! You probably saw Harley down there and heard of his 41 incher! Ha!! Way to go!!

How do you get them up from the rocks and back in over those rocks?

You own those stud Reds, unless Glastronix has something to say about it, HA!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I use a pier net that I toss out past the rocks......then when releasing I bring the red to deeper water about 20' down the wall....and release.

You guys missed out on a decent night last night!

And yes I heard about the 41" red........somehow it kept growing though with every red we caught. We caught a 41 and his became a 42....lol

·
Banned
2,215 Posts
todd in the bay (10/17/2009)Konz, Zehita, CCC, Way to go!!!! Great story! Konz, You and CCC just took ownership of Three Mile Bridge, with great posts bookending the bridge!! You probably saw Harley down there and heard of his 41 incher! Ha!! Way to go!!

me ray n zahiti have officially claimed that spot

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
BigBrandon (10/17/2009)
todd in the bay (10/17/2009)Konz, Zehita, CCC, Way to go!!!! Great story! Konz, You and CCC just took ownership of Three Mile Bridge, with great posts bookending the bridge!! You probably saw Harley down there and heard of his 41 incher! Ha!! Way to go!!

me ray n zahiti have officially claimed that spot
Hold on Big Boy!!! I had a little to do with that post!!! LOL!!!!

41 - 50 of 50 Posts