Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Killed this 4 point Friday chasing a doe.

Killed this 8 point Monday on the same hill chasing what looked like the same doe.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IanR (1/19/2010)congrats! very nice deer.

are you hunting North or South of 4?
Hunting south of HWY 4 just North of Holt on the river.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Good looking deer for sure...Congrats..nice eight..hope they are chasing now just north of the line in Conechu Forest this weekend...times running out:reallycrying

·
Super Moderator
28,499 Posts
Looks like a couple good bucks there....Great job!!!:letsdrink

·
Registered
205 Posts
Good looking deer...nice eight...gotta love the river bottoms...sure hope they are chasing just north of you in Conechu Forest this weekend...time is running out for us Bama hunters:reallycrying

·
Registered
453 Posts
Dam Ricky,Thats a fine 8 point for blackwater.It's been a while sinceI talked to ya man hows it goin.This is budlight,how ya been.It don't suprise me to see you knockin' 'em down hell you could kill deer in the desert.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Were those bucks starting to swell up. I didnt think the rut started to kick in until Feb.? I shot a nice 9pt. in Macon county ala. last week and he was stinking but not really any neck swell or rubbing sign on antlers. That is a good8 you got there. congrats to ya.

·
Registered
574 Posts
nice congratulations, i think all that rain we had in the spring last year sure is helping the bucks now. been some fine bucks come out of blackwater this season.. good job!!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
kdawg.84 (1/19/2010)Dam Ricky,Thats a fine 8 point for blackwater.It's been a while sinceI talked to ya man hows it goin.This is budlight,how ya been.It don't suprise me to see you knockin' 'em down hell you could kill deer in the desert.
Whats up!!!! Budlight, its going good. Started hunting Blackwater so I could hunt with my boys. Hard to hang on a tree after all those dog hunting years. Took a couple of seasons to get tune in, but broke lose all year with 11 kills.Been hunting that big 8 for the last 3 years got his pictures on a trail cam, he was number 7 for this year. Anyway hows Budman doing?Need to get together & go fishing or something. :letsdrink

1 - 20 of 22 Posts