Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First up i got a 32" toshiba tube tv. bought new about5 years ago. this was my living room tv until i got married. works great actually. with remote. rca hook-ups in back. looking for $50.

Next is a 4'L x 3'H chest freezer. looking for $100 but i've seen a couple of them on here and not exactly flying off the shelf.with 4baskets. make an offer if you're interested.

Last but not least, my personal favorite. one ofthem things you swear you won't give in on even when you get married. then you realize you need to pick your battles and this type ofthing ain't worth it. it's a prettycool shower curtain. purchased at bass pro a couple years ago. and always used w/ a plastic liner curtain on the inside. it was just washed as a matter of fact. that's why it's just laying over the curtain rod like it is in the pic.again, was my main use until i got married. $40 at bps, king of bucks collection. would anyone even be interested in this? figured i'd try. don't wanna throw it away is all.

these items are currently in niceville. will be in crestview next week if not sold. thanks for looking!

·
Registered
13,487 Posts
Are you giving the shower curtain away??? I'd be interested in it if you were. I think I could use it in my son's bathroom.

·
Registered
394 Posts
i like how in the pic of the freezer lid it has "duck" listed in the 5-7 month category, and "game bird" in the 7-12 month. good luck with the sales!

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jspooney (3/15/2010)Are you giving the shower curtain away??? I'd be interested in it if you were. I think I could use it in my son's bathroom.
haha... you got first dibs if no offers come in mr. spooney. you in pcola? i could easily mail this.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tv and freezer are gone. parrothead, telum (and mr. steve) - thank you. pleasure meeting you guys. let me know if anything ain't right with what you got from me.

spooney, when you coming to crestview?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts