Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few drills

I've got a Craftsman 315.114850 19.2 Volt Drill with battery and charger. I'd like to get $75 OBO for this drill/battery with brand new battery charger.

A Black and Decker PS3525, can't seem to find a valid used price online, but the battery is about $45. I'd like to get $20 for this drill/battery.

Lastly I have a Black and Decker 9089 retail about $5-$10 online I'll throw in for free.

None of these come with the ability to charge them up, I lost those in a move across country.

I'm located in Navarre and somewhat openly available. $140 for it all on Craigslist, $125 for PFF members...will consider trades but prefer cash.

Attachments

· Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hard to sell without charger
I know :(

But if somebody already has a charger I'd be happy to sit down, drink a beer and talk fishing while it charges to prove it works...

Maybe I ought to look into getting a charger to make it a complete package.

Would anybody bite if any of these was the complete package? Of course price goes up if I have to invest in a charger.

· Registered
1,355 Posts
FWIW, You can find used chargers from the RC crowd for pretty cheap, make your own leads and charge away. I use mine for my cordless tools more than the supplied charger since I can condition the packs and and also charge faster.

· Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FWIW, You can find used chargers from the RC crowd for pretty cheap, make your own leads and charge away. I use mine for my cordless tools more than the supplied charger since I can condition the packs and and also charge faster.
Good to know, not sure if everybody would buy a drill with a non-standard charger...
I bought this charger so it can not only charge the older batteries but the new lithium batteries...I'm in the process of buying an old standard charger so I can drop the price, I'd end up taking the newer charger back.
If somebody bites over the weekend they'd get the charger capable of doing lithium batteries as well, its a plus.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.